Monday, January 31, 2011

Cityville Cheat - How to earn more gold and save energy at the same time

Cityville Cheat - How to earn more gold and save energy at the same time



Earning gold in CityVille requires a lot of time, energy and effort. The CityVille Cheat/Trick here is to create a place where you will isolate all of the high payout decorations. To learn more about the trick, follow the steps below.


Create a layout like the one on the picture above. My layout has a concentrated payout at the middle of additional 225% bonus. I tried other layouts but this is the highest I was able to make so far. I will not force you to copy this layout but you may do so if you wish.



Once your business store is ready to be collected, you click on the move tool and transfer the store at the middle of your layout and collect.


Regular payout for Cinema is 749 but I was able to get 2435 because of this layout.

This trick might be tedious to some but if you only choose the high payout businesses, this is worth the effort. In my case, Instead of using 3 energies and hundreds of stocks to get the payout of 2435 coins, I only used 1 energy and 140 stocks.

If you want to know more about CityVille, visit my other post about CityVille Basic Guide

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

my blog ... sharecash survey

Anonymous said...

Nice post! This is a very nice thing that I will definitely come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post.
Caitlyn Dress Up Farm games for girls
Super Friday Night Funki sport game 4 boys
abcyalive2021.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons