Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Feet wins MPGL 3-2

After losing to Softvision at Groupstage dropping them to losers bracket, Happyfeet never looked back and stream-rolled every opponent. They were able to climb to Finals from the losers bracket by defeating Team Dreamz 2 and Team Minerva

Final match-up was a re-match between Softvision and Happyfeet with Softvision having a 1-0 advantage coming from a Winners bracket. Happyfeet with its experience defeated Softvision 2-1 even destoying the Fountain before ending the game. This is an extraordinary feat, being able to dominate your opponent with a 4 melee line up and destroying the fountain with the help of Crystal Maiden's Frost Bite. It was an epic journey for Happyfeet. Our 2 consecutive MPGL champion.

You can get the replay here : Download Replay

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your posts are my cup of tea. I'm interested in your articles. I always read them everyday and wait for incoming ones. It's because your posts are interesting.

What do I say about your posts? I love them. I read them everyday and always wait for new ones. I am very happy because I have something interesting to read. Hope you can upload more and more.
Stop Them All free games

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons